× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

edit fields in register

More
7 years 7 months ago #4056 by buitrovic
edit fields in register was created by buitrovic

Attachment modify.jpg not found

Hi. I want to bye the pro version but i need to be sure that i will could do this: I need to edit one register to change the value of same fields. for example. In the register 'cat', i put in the field 'tool', but i want to change to the new value 'animal', by the front-end....
Thanks. Do it the pro version?

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #4057 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic edit fields in register
Sorry but your question ist not understandable for me.

Try to explain it as simple as possible!

More
7 years 7 months ago #4059 by buitrovic
Replied by buitrovic on topic edit fields in register
one button to edit the value of one field, for example, 'category'...not the name of the field..only the value of the register. First this value in the field 'category' is 'tool' and after modification, is 'animal'

More
7 years 7 months ago #4064 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic edit fields in register
Sorry but we don't get it.

Do you want to have something like inline edit or just an edit function in the frontend?

Joodb PRO has a edit function.
support/documentation.html?search=editbutton

More
7 years 7 months ago #4066 by buitrovic
Replied by buitrovic on topic edit fields in register
Thanks Dirk. I think that is i was looking for....to be sure before buy it:for example...Monday, i put one entry called 'beams boat' in the field 'food', with the field called 'price'='2,3€'. Friday, i want to change only the value of the field 'price' of the entry 'beams boat'...'2,5€ by 2.3€'...can i do it with this button from the front-end panel with an super-user???
The manual say that it open the form and i can modificate, but my english is very bat and i dont untherstand if it wil modificate only the values or the template. I only want modificate the values. have you one image? Thank you.

Moderators: Dirkjoest