× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Primary Index ID no recognition

13 years 3 weeks ago #314 by
Hello,
I created a table (joodb_abra-afiliados) with primary index and another unique index with 3 fields.
The PRIMARY is an AUTO_INCREMENT int(1) type field exactly as joodb_sample table.
When creating new database, in step 2, JooDatabase is saying "The table has no primary index. Pleas define a ID field using PhpmyAdmin."
I understand it is not recognizing the existent primary index.
How could I solve that?
Environment:
Linux
Apache version 2.0.63
PHP version 5.2.8
MySQL 5.0.92 community log

Samuel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #315 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic Re:Primary Index ID no recognition
can you please post the table structure in the following format.
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'jos_joodb_sample' (
'myid' int(1) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
'title' varchar(100) NOT NULL,
'value' varchar(10) DEFAULT NULL,
'usefull' enum('Yes','No','Unknonwn') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Yes',
PRIMARY KEY ('myid'),
KEY 'title' ('title'),
KEY 'state' ('state')
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=14 ;

[formulador 2011-04-24 23:07:02]:

I created a table (joodb_abra-afiliados) with primary index and another unique index with 3 fields.
The PRIMARY is an AUTO_INCREMENT int(1) type field exactly as joodb_sample table.
When creating new database, in step 2, JooDatabase is saying "The table has no primary index. Pleas define a ID field using PhpmyAdmin."

13 years 3 weeks ago #316 by
Hi, Dirk, thank you for answering.
I saw that joodatabase was working for any other table in Joomla. So my conclusion was that there were something wrong with that special table. I deleted the table and recriated it, and all is working as expected.
Samuel

Moderators: Dirkjoest