× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

No data display

13 years 3 months ago #257 by
No data display was created by
I have question about displaying items. I've made database on local server. All is great, but when I import this DB on other server it displays nothing, and command:
No data - The result was empty
But the entries are there, and when I add another entry from frontend it goes to the database.
Maybe is a matter of MySQL version, but if so, then how to change it, to be displayed.
My local server (OK version):
MySQL: 5.0.45
server version: 5.0.45-community-nt
encoding: latin2_general_ci
PHP: 5.2.5
Web server (not OK):
MySQL: 5.0.91
server version: 5.5.8-log
encoding: latin2_general_ci
PHP: 5.2.14
Any help how to display entries?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dirk
13 years 3 months ago #259 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic Re:No data display
I dont think it is mysql or php.
* You should check your menu enty where you link to the database or create a new link. I guess it ist not linked to the correct JooDatabase
* If this not help, enable debugging or look at the mysql error log

[oeriel 2011-02-14 14:28:18]:

No data - The result was empty
But the entries are there, and when I add another entry from frontend it goes to the database.
Maybe is a matter of MySQL version, but if so, then how to change it, to be displayed.

13 years 3 months ago #260 by
Replied by on topic Re:No data display
Database is linked correctly. I've installed new joomla CMS and new JooDB, and there is also the same problem. link in menu go to correct DB. Settings in JooDB point on correct table, but this is still the same. If I move whole site on other server (all as is) then entries are shown. I see this don't work only on this one server.
But I have to use this one.
Debugging? How to do it. I don't have much knowledge in this

13 years 3 months ago #261 by
Replied by on topic Re:No data display
OK, new informations. I've changed the menu item to display only one entry, and it displays it. If I enter any ID it work, but it don't display Category Entries. Code for that page is ok, because it work on any other servers.
Any idea now?

13 years 4 weeks ago #300 by
i install joodatabase but when i click in the menu the pago doesn't show me the data and show me the next post NO DATA - THE RESULT WAS EMPTY the database is the correct one and the table , i don't know why doesn't show me any data if anyone could help i will appreciate

thanks

13 years 4 weeks ago #301 by guest
Replied by guest on topic Re:No data display
I am having a similar problem, when selecting a menu button that is assigned to a joodb catalog view it will not show any results. However a menu item pointing to a single product view shows the data fine. If anyone knows a fix / workaround for this that would be great

Moderators: Dirkjoest