× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

JooDatabase - Do Plugins Work?

• Fiddlerky
12 years 6 months ago #583 by Fiddlerky
JooDatabase - Do Plugins Work? was created by Fiddlerky
Hi all, I have been using JooDatabase for quite some time. I have successfully invoked the Sourcer plugin in JooDB to add my own customized PHP code and it has worked great. That lead me to believe that I was good to go with all plugins. I'm now trying to use the sigplus gallery plugin and all I get is the {gallery}blah{/gallery} text displayed. Would there be a reason I can use {source} <code> {/source} but not my gallery plugin?

Thanks!
Andy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #584 by
Replied by on topic Re:JooDatabase - Do Plugins Work?
To clarify, the Sourcer plugin is a system plugin vs. the sigplus plugin is content. I've added the code to the source to identify plugins, however it has not worked...not sure where it needs to go.
Thanks again!

12 years 5 months ago #616 by
Replied by on topic Re:JooDatabase - Do Plugins Work?
Did you create the proper folders with the proper folders name for your images? That is usually the issue when the code shows up and not the images. Also make sure that SIG is enables in the plugins section under Extensions in Joomla admin panel.

JJT

Moderators: Dirkjoest