× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

No Data to display

12 years 9 months ago #393 by
No Data to display was created by
When I try to use the catalog display i recieve No Data to Display message.
My site is in development
@
184.173.194.64/~lonepine/filmfestival/in...ew=catalog&Itemid=37
I'm new to mysql but I've tried to match settings of sample that I see in PHPmyadmin. I've made many sites with joomla. When I display single item or print view it is ok, for various lines ID I do not see an error unless I click on a letter then I see
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/lonepine/public_html/filmfestival/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344
Please help, This component is very nice if i can get to work. I attach database, maybe i create something wrong.
Program Version Apache: 2.2.19 CentOS: CentOS release 5.6 (Final) cPanel: 11.30.1 (build 1) Curl: 7.12.1 MySQL 5.1.52 phpMyAdmin 3.3.10.1 Python: 2.4.3 Program Version Perl: 5.8.8 PHP: 5.2.17 ionCube Loader: 3.3.20 Zend Optimizer: 3.3.9 Ruby: 1.8.7 Rails: 3.0.7 OpenSSL: 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #394 by
Replied by on topic Re:No Data to display
I can send db to you if needed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest