× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

newby, How create new database for joodb

• Joop
13 years 2 months ago #248 by Joop

Hi,

This tools sounds like somehting I can use. I tried it, but got stuck right away. I installed both joobd and the search plug-in (thought they might depend no each-other). Now, I want to create a new database. The manual states:

Set up your first Database
  1. Open Joodb - Select Components»JooDatabase in the admin menu to open database configuration.

Now, my question is this: where is the admin menu in Joomla? If I go to Components/JooDatabase it only shows me an info option. Am I doing something wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ramon
13 years 2 months ago #249 by ramon
If you click on the "Info" option, you will see two tabs: "About JooDatabase" and "Databases".
Click on "Databases" and you'll see an example and you can create your particular database.

Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente

Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado
  1. nombre
    1. ti
  2. abreviatura
    1. B
  3. pronombre
    1. one
    2. itself
    3. themselves
    4. himself
    5. herself
    6. oneself
    7. yourself

13 years 2 months ago #262 by
Joop, you need to click directly on "JooDatabase" menu item to ho to the administration and not on the "Info" sub-menu.

12 years 9 months ago #418 by
yea ma friend, once u have ur cursor on joodb, just click on it instead of the info you are seein.once you do that,am sure the rest will be quite easy for you to go through.i had similar problem but didnt take time at all before i figured it out

Moderators: Dirkjoest