× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Upload images in the form view

• Werner
13 years 5 months ago #210 by Werner
Upload images in the form view was created by Werner

I managed to setup my table with joodatabase. Now I can list my table items and users can add new rows. The only problem I have is to attach files (images) in the rows. AFAIK, in release 1.5 it's supposed users can upload images when adding new rows.
How can I do this? Which tag should I use in the form view?
Thanks in advance and congratulations for the excellent job.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #222 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Upload images in the form view
I've got the same problem. I managed to upload images from the backend and display them in the catalog-view. But I still don't know how to upload images from the frontend formular-view. Is it only possible to upload images from the backend or do I have the wrong settings to allow users a frontend image upload?

13 years 4 months ago #224 by Guest
How do you upload the images from the backend? I'm struggling to adapt the templates to show images. I thought it might be easier to build a form and upload the images that way, but got stuck there also. I would prefer to add from the backend - any advice much appreciated.
Apart from this - it is an awesome extension!

13 years 4 months ago #225 by Guest
I just found how to upload from the backend through Edit Data icon! So I am ok there...

... but would be nice to know also how to upload images through form

Moderators: Dirkjoest