× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Edit data icon availabilty in admin Databases form

• Daniel Pardons
14 years 5 months ago #14 by Daniel Pardons
Thanks for the hint.
components/com_joodb/images/database.png is correct.
"ds" is the directory-separator.
But because I am using linux, i never recognized the error.
Change components'.DS.'com_joodb'.DS.'images'.DS."add-menu.png also...
--
No icon appears on my system.
I am working on a wamp local host and it seems that the constant .DS. is misinterpreted in file administrator/components/com_joodb/views/joodb/tmpl/default.php on lines 44 and 45 ($dbimage and $menuimage assignment).
If I force the path to $dbimage= 'components/com_joodb/images/database.png' , the icon appears and the db can be edited.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #18 by Dirk
Hello Daniel
thanks for the hint.
components/com_joodb/images/database.png is correct. "ds" is only the directory-separator. But because I am using linux, i never recognized the error.
I have tested JooDatabes under windows and mac now. The error is fixed in version 1final.

[Daniel Pardons 2009-11-02 18:30:42]:

I am working on a wamp local host and it seems that the constant .DS. is misinterpreted in file administrator/components/com_joodb/views/joodb/tmpl/default.php on lines 44 and 45 ($dbimage and $menuimage assignment).
If I force the path to $dbimage= 'components/com_joodb/images/database.png' , the icon appears and the db can be edited.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest