× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

change catalog view from 1 product per row to 4 products per row

• newtojoomla
13 years 11 months ago #117 by newtojoomla
Hi,
Any ideas how to change the default template of catalogue view to show not just one product per row but have 4 products per row.
I have say 16 products and would love to use this module but can only get 1 product per row, whereas I feel it would look much better with a grid of 16 (ie 4 in a row all with view more links to the individual page view?)
Any help with this would be appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #122 by
did u encounter any problem viewing it in the front page when you modified the catalog view?
my data disappeared on front page after i modified it.

[newtojoomla 2010-05-10 16:53:49]:

Hi,
Any ideas how to change the default template of catalogue view to show not just one product per row but have 4 products per row.
I have say 16 products and would love to use this module but can only get 1 product per row, whereas I feel it would look much better with a grid of 16 (ie 4 in a row all with view more links to the individual page view?)
Any help with this would be appreciated

13 years 11 months ago #123 by
no problem after modifying catalogue view, You must ensure that the {joodb loop} are in correct place or it will return zero results.
although i don't have the 4x4 grid im after yet, still shows 1 per row then loops

• joks82
13 years 11 months ago #124 by joks82
Hi,
thanks for replying in such a short time :)
where should i place the {joodb loop}? the default position is at the top right below the {joodb title}

[newtojoomla 2010-05-18 15:11:16]:

no problem after modifying catalogue view, You must ensure that the {joodb loop} are in correct place or it will return zero results.
although i don't have the 4x4 grid im after yet, still shows 1 per row then loops

12 years 10 months ago #384 by
Hola
I have the same problem... where do I must to place two joodb loop??
thanks

[joks82 2010-05-19 02:47:09]:

Hi,
thanks for replying in such a short time :)
where should i place the {joodb loop}? the default position is at the top right below the {joodb title}

[newtojoomla 2010-05-18 15:11:16]:

Moderators: Dirkjoest