Joomla USER ID causes getName() failure

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #4642 by chip.edwards
Joomla USER ID causes getName() failure was created by chip.edwards
If I have the USER ID set to a column in my database, if I use the Joomla Administrator->Components->JooDatabase->Edit Data->New button, I get the error:

I've also tested from the joomla front-end as well (with the same results - see attached).

Call to a member function getName() on null

If I remove the USER ID association, it works fine.

I'm using : Version 3.6.7 PRO

Please Advise
-Chip

-Chip

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by chip.edwards. Reason: Adding Attachment

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest