Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Joomla USER ID causes getName() failure

Joomla USER ID causes getName() failure 3 years 3 weeks ago #4642

  • chip.edwards
  • chip.edwards's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11
  • Thank you received: 0
If I have the USER ID set to a column in my database, if I use the Joomla Administrator->Components->JooDatabase->Edit Data->New button, I get the error:

I've also tested from the joomla front-end as well (with the same results - see attached).

Call to a member function getName() on null

If I remove the USER ID association, it works fine.

I'm using : Version 3.6.7 PRO

Please Advise
-Chip

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

-Chip
Last edit: by chip.edwards. Reason: Adding Attachment
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: Dirkjoest