× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

change default number of lines in catalog view

• Joomlor
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #949 by Joomlor
Hi,

First i'd like to thank you for this fantastic extension ! After customizing the view templates, the result is almost perfect for me. There is only one question i'm asking me, and i hope someone can answer : in the catalog view, is it possible to change the default number of lines displayed ? The default is 10 with possibility for the user to change it to 5 15 20 25 30 50 100 or all. What parameter or what file do i have to modify to make it display, say 50 lines by default ?
And (yes this is a second question !) where can i find this list of values (5 10 15 20...) if i need to modify it ?

Many thanks if you can help me,
Regards
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by joest.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #952 by joest
Hi Joomlor,
easy to change ... go to the menu, look on the righthand side "advanced options".

• Joomlor
11 years 10 months ago #953 by Joomlor
Hum, i must be blind because, in version 1.8.1, i don't see any "advanced options", only "general options" without the famous numbers i'm looking for. Can you be more precise please ? What menu exactly ? Example : in the back-end -> components -> joodatabase -> and then ???

Regards

More
11 years 10 months ago #954 by joest
you´re looking in the wrong "corner" ...
site menu - not in the joodatabase component. the menuitem you use to call the catalog view (type: joodatabase / catalog view)

• Joomlor
11 years 10 months ago #955 by Joomlor
Thank you Joest, this time i found it !

Regards

Moderators: Dirkjoest