× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

data updating and editing in the front end

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #896 by adinet
Hi, Your free joodb V.1.8 on joomla 1.5.26 is functioning perfectly. Form, view, print creation all work without a hitch. Connect to any table, no problem. All I want to know is, when I enter data into my form and submit it to the database and then see I need to alter some of the input, is there an editable form where I can bring up the data, change it and re submit it? I go now straight into mysql database and alter it, but that wont work if your web host wont allow you DB or FTP access. Any suggestions or have I simply missed something? Thanks in advanced Adrian
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by joest.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• xml76
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #962 by xml76
Hi Adrian,
"joodb" only displays the sql-result sets - no possibility to modify or add the data itself. Use one of the FORM-Module for Joomla.
Regards
xml76
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by joest.

More
11 years 9 months ago #964 by joest
Hallo Adrian, hallo xml76,
die Daten kannst Du im Backend einfach editieren (Databases / edit Data)
(xml76 - Deine Antwort stimmt so nicht - jedenfalls nicht für das Backend).

Die nächste Version unserer Proversion wird auch Frontpageediting der entsprechenden Daten erlauben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adinet

Moderators: Dirkjoest