× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Warning:mysql_num_rows():...mysql.php on line 344

13 years 4 months ago #231 by
Created Joodatabase Catalog pointing to existing database. Picked the fields with special functions from the dropdown list so there are no typos. Created the catalog show on attachement Catalog View.
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/l/a/d/laddwebnet/html/joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344
I get this warning twice. I can only see the firt 100 records in the list view. If I select ALL from the show number of records box I get the message: No Data - The Result was Empty.
Any ideas? Is there something wrong with my database? I attached a snapshot of part of the database in the file Database Snapshot.
I set the demo data base up and it didn't show the same problem.
I've spend alot of time on this and I'm close to defeat. Any help is appreciated.
PS: I did reinstall Joodatabase and clear the tables to make sure that the install was fresh and had the same results.
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #419 by
hi it seems you found a way round joodb.I dont know how to go bout using this program. I already created my database with all the details that i want but i dont know how to create a search function that will search the joodb database to fetch my files.please help with details instruction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest