× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Questions about Pro Version Licence

• jelofo
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #986 by jelofo
Questions about Pro Version Licence was created by jelofo
Hello,

Could you please explain the eventual limits of Pro version Licence:

- duration of support,
- duration of download access to new versions.

Regards.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by joest.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #989 by joest
Replied by joest on topic Re: Questions about Pro Version Licence
- duration of support
everybody who buys our ProVersion in 2012 will get two years support (starting with the day of your purchase)

- duration of download access to new versions.
same answer - everybody who buys our ProVersion in 2012 will be able to download new versions for two years (starting from the day with your purchase)

Licence is limited to one Domain (but you can use ProVersion on subdomains, Localsystems without any problem).

More
11 years 9 months ago #1006 by adinet
Replied by adinet on topic Re: Questions about Pro Version Licence
Thanks Joest for a tidy db app. Well done on 2 years support, hard to get more the 3 months these days. Cheers

More
11 years 6 months ago #1136 by jzen.hotmail.co
Replied by jzen.hotmail.co on topic Re: Questions about Pro Version Licence
Hi
Just bough joodbpro (great product) but as any developer I am working on a development machine using a URL which will be different from the production one that I will use in the future.
When I move my website to the production site URL, do I need to buy another license or can I just change the url validation>
Thanks
John

More
11 years 6 months ago #1138 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic Re: Questions about Pro Version Licence

jzen.hotmail.co wrote: I am working on a development machine using a URL which will be different from the production one that I will use in the future.

Just enter the destination domain if you register your copy. We don't validate the domain against the server. It's just to check on how many servers the license is installed when updating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jzen.hotmail.co

More
11 years 6 months ago #1179 by peterdelannoy
Replied by peterdelannoy on topic Re: Questions about Pro Version Licence

dirk wrote:

jzen.hotmail.co wrote: I am working on a development machine using a URL which will be different from the production one that I will use in the future.

Just enter the destination domain if you register your copy. We don't validate the domain against the server. It's just to check on how many servers the license is installed when updating.

I want to use JOODB on another domain (and uninstall from the old one) I do noty understand how to enter the most actual and actual www name... it seems to be baked into the comonent's info.
please help me, I would like to avoid buying another license just to migrate....

Moderators: Dirkjoest