Joodatabase won't work

14 years 4 months ago #54 by
Joodatabase won't work was created by
I installed the Joodatabase component and search plugin and nothing is working. Not even My little DB
Used System: Joomla 1.5.15, wamp apache server local installed, MySQL and php 5.3.0. OS:Windows XP
After installilng and using a menu item the results are as follows:
The header of the database is visible. But above the header errors/warnings. It seems the database table is not found or no records found.
In Catalog view with Select Where expression: select * from jos_joodb_sample WHERE myid is not null
Result frontend:
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\joomla\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysql.php on line 344

Without a selection is the result:
Notice: Undefined variable: loopclass in C:\wamp\www\joomla\components\com_joodb\views\catalog\tmpl\default.php on line 28
Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla\components\com_joodb\helpers\joodb.php on line 96

In the single database entry is the result:
Notice: Undefined property: JoodbViewArticle::$param in C:\wamp\www\joomla\components\com_joodb\views\article\tmpl\default.php on line 5
Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\joomla\components\com_joodb\helpers\joodb.php on line 96
Also the change of myid in id didn't help.
As a starter in webbuilding with Joomla I couldn't make anything out of it what is wrong.
At least the sample database schould work directly.
Can anybode help me?
Thandks in advance, Jan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest