× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

images height

More
5 years 11 months ago #4729 by Cheppe
images height was created by Cheppe
Hello,

sorry I'm joodatabase beginner and no expert in html or sql. I tried to change my picture size in catalog view from fixed width to fixed height.

style="width: 60px; margin: 0 10px 10px 0;"
tyle="height: 40px; margin: 0 10px 10px 0;"

but afterwards I had in my frontend a image with the original size, much more bigger ;=((

What's wrong?

Thanks

Regards
Cheppe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #4731 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic images height
If you use the build in Image upload with {joodb image} and {joodb thumb} you should use the class names
database-thumb and database-image
Don't add style commands to the template!

In file /media/joodb/css/joodb.css you find the following entry
.database-thumb, .database-image { background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 2px; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #666666; height: auto; }

Copy /media/joodb/css/joodb.css to /templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/joodb.css and edit the file!
.database-thumb, .database-image { background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 2px; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #666666; }
.database-thumb { with: auto;  max-height: 100%; height: 70px; }
.database-image { with: auto;  max-height: 100%; height: 160px; }

Don't use the the way to display images the like demo database!
You can also set the maximum scale height and width for thumbnails and images in the jooDB settings!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest