× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

searchfield min condition is not working

More
7 years 8 months ago #3980 by rozendale
searchfield min condition is not working was created by rozendale
My searchield condition syntax doesn't work:

In the catalog-template I use a searchfield with a "max" condition to find all the records from an INTEGRER column, but it's not working:

{joodb searchfield|AltitudeMin|max}

When I press search it still finds the default "LIKE" values and not "lower than" values.

In the database table I have about 850 records with trees that are able to grow within a minimum altitude (AltitudeMin) and maximum (AltitudeMax) altitude. When I make a searchfield for altitude I want to find all the records that are between AltitudeMin and AltitudeMax, but it's not working yet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4015 by rozendale
Replied by rozendale on topic searchfield min condition is not working
The search field condition is not working. The SeedViability column has an int field type. I use the following code and when I put an numeric value on my website in the search box I still get only the records that contain equal input value excluding all those higher values.

{joodb searchfield|SeedViability|min}

For integral values this is very important to have the min and max conditions working, so I hope for a response.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4020 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic searchfield min condition is not working
I tested it. The min and max option work as expected and described.

Especially for integer values.
If SeedViability is integer and you enter 9 in a field
{searchfield SeedViability|min}
only entries with SeedViability 9 or lower are displayed!

Moderators: Dirkjoest