× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Installed PRO version - DB access now broken

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #3920 by sackbut
This is a follow up to prev post.

I bought PRO version last night, after evaluating free version for a week. ( still waiting for receipt so cannot tell you purchase number). Previously DB access on site had been working fine with the free version. Now it is broken - see attachment which is the result of a search - and I cannot now get back to the database at all.

This page is behind a login and I don't want to give you access by quoting login details in a public forum.

The paid for component works OK at home on 192.168.x.x. Is this something to do with the fact that the domain I quoted on the purchase order ( which will be the final resting place of the site) is not the same as the staging server ? You said this would not be a problem, but it seems too much of a coincidence...DB working OK, installed paid for version....now not working.

Also your web site gives the impression that there is ticket support for the pro version, but that's not the case.

Happy to give you more details, but not in the public forum
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by sackbut. Reason: typos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #3921 by Dirk

sackbut wrote: Happy to give you more details, but not in the public forum

Look at your receipt.
There is a reason why you cant log into the tickt system. Your license is registered to the name keith.tumbleweeds.org and not sackbut.

If you order without being logged in the system generates a new account.
And the email with the reciept was also sent to the mailaddress you provided with your order!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

But the mailadress for sackbut is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You license is activated and registered to lswr.org
So you got the receipt i guess!
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Dirk.

More
7 years 9 months ago #3922 by Dirk
I changed the username for your license.

From now on you can access the ticket system as sackbut

More
7 years 9 months ago #3923 by Dirk
Oh I found the error response!

This is the mail system at host redirect.34sp.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
<This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> (expanded from <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>): unknown
user: "none"

Please tell us a VALID mail address! So we can send the receipt again!

More
7 years 9 months ago #3926 by sackbut
Replied by sackbut on topic Installed PRO version - DB access now broken
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
7 years 9 months ago #3927 by sackbut
Replied by sackbut on topic Installed PRO version - DB access now broken
I cannot look at my receipt. You have not sent it to me

Moderators: Dirkjoest