× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Pre-Purchase Question

• graphicsmart
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #2321 by graphicsmart
Replied by graphicsmart on topic Pre-Purchase Question
Please disregard this post and see the updated post that is next.

Thanks,
Wayne / GraphicSmart
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by graphicsmart. Reason: duplicate question

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• graphicsmart
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #2324 by graphicsmart
Replied by graphicsmart on topic Pre-Purchase Question
OK... pre-purchase questions then:

1) It appears that you allow the use of the purchased PRO Version on one site only. Does this mean that you support in on one site only but that it can be installed and used on multiple sites? Or is this strictly ONE SITE ONLY?

2) What about having it installed on a development site or local computer for development purposes? Will need to work with it some before choosing the "one" site url... if this is truly for ONE SITE ONLY.

3) I read somewhere about a license key. This means to me that a call is made to your site to verify and that the component will not work if not verified by the license key. My concern here is that the component will not work if there is an issue with your site being down or you go out of business... etc... Also, that it would slow down the pages / site due to the calls to your system. How many calls does this make to verify the license key and how often? Per page load of the component?

License keys and one site always concerns me as I have ad issues with this in the past with other components that I have purchased. Please advise on how this all works.

Thanks,
Wayne
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by graphicsmart. Reason: Added one other question.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2327 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic Pre-Purchase Question
JoodDB will always work. Even when our sites are down.
Only updates won't be available.

The domain-license means that you register your Key for a decent domain (without subdomain)

We do not check the domainname on registration!
That means you can use the License on every testing or development-server. Just enter your final domain.

We generally trust our customers!
But be aware that we are able to check the license against the registered domain name if (for example) to many Systems requesting updates for the same license.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3886 by tdobe
Replied by tdobe on topic Pre-Purchase Question
Where you have a video showing the full process of application development ?

More
7 years 10 months ago #3889 by joest
Replied by joest on topic Pre-Purchase Question
Sorry - no Video available. If your familiar with database, Joomla, php - you´ll be ok.

Moderators: Dirkjoest