× Pleas keep in mind that SPAM will be deleted instantly

No mostrar el catalogo

More
9 years 5 months ago #3089 by diarram91
No mostrar el catalogo was created by diarram91
Hola a todos como podria hacer que no me muestre el catalogo en joodb si no solo la barra de busqueda y que al realizar la consulta me traiga los datos dentro la caja?ya me tiene dos semanas asi con codigo php se como se hace pero con los nombre propios de joodb no me llevo tambien. Tengo 6 millones de resgistros y la consulta tarda como 45 segundo en realizarse. Alguien sabe como puedo hacer que la consulta sea rapida como en PHP, y como puedo ocultar el catalogo?desde ya les estaria muy agradecido

vista de prueba de como me muestra los resultados despues de la busqueda

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #3093 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic No mostrar el catalogo

Hello everyone and could make it not show me the catalog in joodb if not only the search bar and at query I bring the data into the box? I already have two weeks so with php code is as done but own name joodb not take me too. I have 6 million resgistros and consultation takes about 45 seconds to complete. Anyone know how I can make the query fast as in PHP, and how can I hide the catalog? From now they would be very grateful
view test results and shows me after the search

Can you please use Google translate. And give us more and precise information about yourexact problem?

¿Puedes por favor use Google Translate . Y nos dan más información y requiere about nosotros su problema exacto ?

More
9 years 5 months ago #3095 by diarram91
Replied by diarram91 on topic No mostrar el catalogo
Thanks for responding to my problem. I do not want to show me the catalog that brings back all records (data) and takes the query. I have 6 million records (data). Is there any way to not display the catalog and only the search appears. I send you my code. For you see it. I like a bar of Google Product search, and query data to show me.

Moderators: Dirkjoest