× Pleas keep in mind that SPAM will be deleted instantly

Version 1.5b MiYaGiN Mod

13 years 3 months ago #218 by
Version 1.5b MiYaGiN Mod was created by
Hi, I think this forum has no activity, but joodatabase is one of the best components I used in Joomla. Simple and powerful. I needed some changes for my work. So I added the following features:
  • The search now looks in all fields: fid, ftitle, fcontent and fabstract.
  • Created new function: {joodb Filterbox} . In Admin, General Options, you can select a field to filter, and then add it on catalog view template. After that on the frontend catalog view, you will have a Select with distinct values that have that field on your table or view.
  • Created new "Field Order". On the backoffice, template catalog view, you can add {joodb Ordjoodb_XXXX} where XXXX are the fields in your table (or view). Add it at the head, before the loop and just as the field name {joodb XXXX} and it will show two arrows ASC and DESC to sort the results by that field on the frontedn catalog view.
Enjoy it.

MiYaGiN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ramon
13 years 1 month ago #245 by ramon
Replied by ramon on topic Re:Version 1.5b MiYaGiN Mod
I thank you very much for your input, very helpful.
In your next work, I appreciate that did not include text in the code and use the variables in order to easily translate the language files.
Thanks again.

• Fred
12 years 7 months ago #427 by Fred
Replied by Fred on topic Re:Version 1.5b MiYaGiN Mod
Installed this version from scratch.

Search works now like it is supposed to work.
Print button in Single View is dead, but insteaf of print maybe a PDF view would be more handy.

Great work!

Moderators: Dirkjoest