× Pleas keep in mind that SPAM will be deleted instantly

v1.5 beta with Filter Field

• MiYaGiN
13 years 4 months ago #216 by MiYaGiN
v1.5 beta with Filter Field was created by MiYaGiN
Hi, i needed filter the result of the catalog view, so i have modified the 1.5b to add this new funtion.
When you add a new table (or view) you have a new select on "General Options" called "Filter Field", wich show all your fields. Select a field, and then on "Catalog View Template", insert a function wildcard {joodb filterbox} whereever you want. This will show a new form with a select on it.

I´m not really a good programer, joodatabase it´s really a nice component, this is just a simple modify to original code and it´s really usefull. Unistall your previous version and try it:
www.megaupload.com/?d=2W6PB8I5

MiYaGiN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MiYaGiN
13 years 4 months ago #217 by MiYaGiN
Replied by MiYaGiN on topic Re:v1.5 beta with Filter Field

Sorry, it was loosing page and search data when using filter, now it take data from one page to other and search string too.

www.megaupload.com/?d=PKYVO98U

[MiYaGiN 2010-11-30 11:39:52]:

Hi, i needed filter the result of the catalog view, so i have modified the 1.5b to add this new funtion.
When you add a new table (or view) you have a new select on "General Options" called "Filter Field", wich show all your fields. Select a field, and then on "Catalog View Template", insert a function wildcard {joodb filterbox} whereever you want. This will show a new form with a select on it.

I´m not really a good programer, joodatabase it´s really a nice component, this is just a simple modify to original code and it´s really usefull. Unistall your previous version and try it:
www.megaupload.com/?d=2W6PB8I5

MiYaGiN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest