× Pleas keep in mind that SPAM will be deleted instantly

Just an interesting Info for all users

• Tom
13 years 9 months ago #131 by Tom
Hi folks,
I just found this great component and as a professionall composer I will use it for my songs-database.
To make it possible to use plugins like the 1PixelOut-Player within the JooDatabase-Views, you may need to manually modify the index.php of your Joomla installation. How to to that is described right here:
www.duvien.com/blog/1pixelout-player-152-released
You just have to add some lines of code to your Joomla-index.php and everything works fine:

"Update (11 Jan 2009)

This is a small core hack for Joomla 1.5 to allow plugins to be loaded into a custom module.
/*  * // Allow plugins to be loaded into modules. (Rostislav Palivoda) */ JPluginHelper::importPlugin('content'); $tmp_row->text = JResponse::getBody(); $tmp_params = new JParameter(null); $mainframe->triggerEvent('onMap', array( &$tmp_row,  &$tmp_params ), true ); $mainframe->triggerEvent('onPrepareContent', array( &$tmp_row,  &$tmp_params ), true ); JResponse::setBody($tmp_row->text);

Place the code snippet into index.php file. This file can be found in the root of your installed Joomla 1.5. The snippet should be copied and pasted just after (line 82):
// trigger the onAfterRender events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRender') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterRender');

Remember to apply this each time you upgrade Joomla 1.5.x
Big thanks to Rostislav Palivoda for the core hack.!"

I hope some of you may find this little info usefull.

Greetings,
Tom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest