× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Where is the support for the Pro version?

More
8 years 9 months ago #3456 by GuiGuy
A couple of months back I purchased the pro version for a site.

I then posted a question here about drop boxes for related lookup tables. The answer, which came days later, was meaningless and useless.

Then I inadvertently clicked auto update in Joomla for JooDB, which promptly over-wrote the Pro version with the free version. Work put into the DB app we'd put together was lost.

I couldn't find a pro version other than an old one that was 1.9 something. The current free one is 2.9, I think.

I posted a ticket more than a week ago seeking clarification. No answer.

This component is clearly not being properly maintained and the so called "support" for "Pro User Only" is a lie.

I am very disappointed. But the lesson has learned.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3458 by Dirk

GuiGuy wrote: I then posted a question here about drop boxes for related lookup tables. The answer, which came days later, was meaningless and useless.

Maybe you asked the the wrong Question or you did not give us enough information. But you got an answer for your Question like the other 8 Questions before.

GuiGuy wrote: Then I inadvertently clicked auto update in Joomla for JooDB, which promptly over-wrote the Pro version with the free version.

That's impossible! If you need a new install-pack, open the license manager and download.

GuiGuy wrote: This component is clearly not being properly maintained and the so called "support" for "Pro User Only" is a lie.

The payed download is only because we can answer all questions for free anymore. We don't earn any money with JooDB. It should be clear that a 48 € download is not a lifetime guarantee with 24/7 Support.

We apologize that you are not satisfied and if you want we revoke your license and give back your money.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dirkjoest