× If you expect answers you should describe your problem and give as much information's as possible. (SQL-Structure, Template Code, Joomla Version ...) Please read this before posting: joodb.feenders.de/support.html

Error after migrate from localhost

More
9 years 11 months ago #2876 by ibaitxu
Error after migrate from localhost was created by ibaitxu
First of all I want to say that I have bought the pro version, but i don´t know how to login with the pro profile in this website to send a ticket.
I´ve done several catalogues with this component, but after do the migration from localhost to intenet when I try to see the catalogues I get the next error:
"Error: 0 - DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (jerror) at position 0 (j): The timezone could not be found in the database"

I don´t know if it is related with folder permissions, or the component is no able to find the databases...

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2877 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic Error after migrate from localhost
As far as I found out it is not a JooDB problem.
Try to disable other components, plugins and switch the template.

The Error is misleading and related to missing
write permissions to folders or wrong path information.

Please keep in mind the the real path to you website
is most likely not /var/www/YOURSITE instead it
might be a deeper path like
/is/htdocs/wp11134497_DTUX0YGM8H/YOURSITE

More
9 years 11 months ago #2878 by ibaitxu
Replied by ibaitxu on topic Error after migrate from localhost
Sorry again. For the migration I used Akeebabackup so the path should be correct. But the folder permissions can be incorrect because I ve changed all of them to 755 to protect de website. Can you tell me what folders and what permissions are needed to work the joodb correctly.
Thanks and sorry.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #2879 by Dirk
Replied by Dirk on topic Error after migrate from localhost
Aceebackup is an unnecessary risk. I guess its better to use your providers tools. Normally we use FTP or SFTP to copy from one Server to another.

Webservers are usually unix Systems. 755 works only if the APACHE/PHP User is the owner of all files and directory.

In the backend you can take a look at SYSTEM/SYSTEM INFORMATION
Take a look the tab "Directory Permissions"
Use the tab "PHP Information" to find the real file-path and the username of the apache2handler.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Dirk.

Moderators: Dirkjoest